Request for Quotes: 3rd Party Evaluator for Charter School Applications
The St. Landry Parish School Board is now accepting applications for a 3rd party evaluator to review charter school applications. The review process will include, at a minimum, the following tasks:
- Review applications from charter school applicants
- Schedule and conduct interviews with charter school applicants
- Score and rank charter school applicants
- Provide recommendations to approve or deny each of the charter applicants
- Review and present recommendations to the St. Landry Parish School Board
The letter of interest should summarize the 3rd party evaluator’s experience with charter schools, public schools, and school budgeting. The letter should also provide a quote for the requested compensation by the 3rd party evaluator.
All letters of interest must be received by Friday, March 15, 2019.